No matter who you are, how you work, or where you work, Ignition seating from HON fits. Designed by Wolfgang Deisig, Ignition supports every body type, work style and office activity. Three adjustable back heights, two seat sizes and four arm styles fit the 5th to the 95th percentile. Three tilt controls support collaboration and computing. Ignition fits other places, from the lab to the lobby. Select from mesh or upholstered backs. The quality fits big business, and the price fits small budgets, making Ignition a fitting solution.
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Polyester fabric features high recycled content
- Inner seat shell is molded from a recycled wood composite
- Reinforced seat and back components withstand higher weight loads
- Wide base and seat platform provide stability
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Back height adjustment moves the back cushion up or down to fit various body sizes
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Engineered for the needs of users up to 450 lbs.
- Blends with all other Ignition chairs to accommodate users of differing sizes with a single look across the workplace
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty